Cheese Stuffed Ingredients
- Bulgarian sweet pepper 300 grams (2 large pieces)
- Hard cheese 120 grams
- Cream cheese 280 grams
- Mayonnaise 3 tablespoons
- Dill 30 grams (1 small bunch)
- Red hot ground pepper to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Pepper, Cheese, Greens
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, cutting board, grater, deep bowl, tablespoon, teaspoon, plastic wrap, refrigerator, large flat dish.
Cooking pepper stuffed with cheese:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Such an appetizer diverges with a bang in the first place, but first you need to prepare all the ingredients, put them on the countertop and proceed. With a sharp kitchen knife, cut the stalk from the peppers, gutting them from the seeds, and rinse with a bunch of dill under trickles of cold running water. Then we dry them with paper kitchen towels, set the vegetables aside for a while, and send the greens to a cutting board and chop finely. After that, print out the packaging with two types of cheese and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare the cheese filling.
We put chopped dill in a deep bowl and chop the melted, as well as hard cheese, on a fine or medium grater there. We season these products with hot red pepper, paprika, salt, mayonnaise and mix everything with a tablespoon to a uniform consistency - the filling is ready!
Step 3: stuff the peppers.
Now we take a teaspoon and fill the sweet pepper with the cheese mixture, ramming it very tightly, so that not a drop of air remains in the red beauties. Then we wrap the almost finished snack in a plastic bag, film or aluminum cling film and move on.
Step 4: bring the pepper stuffed with cheese until cooked.
Put packed peppercorns in the refrigerator for at least 2 for a maximum of 6 hours and give them the opportunity to insist. After this time, the filling will condense and the dish can be served. We spread the stuffed vegetables from the refrigerator on a cutting board and remove the wrapper from them. Then, with a very sharp kitchen knife, cut each peppercorn across the rings with a thickness of from 1 to 1.5 centimeters, we distribute them on a large flat dish, decorate if desired and after that we offer guests to taste a simple but very tasty culinary masterpiece.
Step 5: serve the pepper stuffed with cheese.
Pepper stuffed with cheese is served chilled, previously sliced in rings up to one and a half centimeters thick, as an appetizer before the main courses. If desired, before serving, this yummy is decorated with fresh herbs of dill, parsley, cilantro, basil or olives and olives. Enjoy and enjoy savory and definitely savory food!
Enjoy your meal!
- if desired, you can use the usual salad green pepper, of course, the dish will not be so fragrant and sweet, but it will also turn out very tasty;
- don't like red hot peppers? If so, then replace it with black, it is less burning, or take fragrant, it is generally almost fresh, although in the aroma it beats all the others by almost 100%;
- for the preparation of this snack you can use any hard cheeses, but processed should be of medium density, such as cheese "Friendship";
- very often, the filling is supplemented with one hard-boiled and finely chopped chicken egg, a small amount of olives, as well as olives;
- sometimes a couple of branches of dill and cilantro are added to the parsley, or they do not use greens at all, and instead they put a couple of garlic cloves squeezed through the press.