Ingredients for Cooking Stewed Potatoes with Pork
- Pork 400 grams
- Potato 9 pieces (small)
- Onion 1 piece (large)
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Purified water 1/2 cup
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Potato, Onion
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Deep pan, metal spatula, kitchen knife, cutting board, disposable paper towels
Cooking potato stew with pork:
Step 1: Prepare the onion.
Peel the onion and chop into very small pieces. It is best to moisten the knife with cold water before doing this.
In a deep frying pan, heat oil and fry the onions over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
Step 2: Stew the meat.
While the onions are fried, rinse the pork and dry it with paper towels. Then crumble into medium-sized cubes and add to the onion. Cover and simmer 30 minuteswithout forgetting to stir. Add some water if necessary. At this time, you can prepare potatoes.
Step 3: Stew the potatoes.
Rinse the potatoes thoroughly, peel the skin if it is very thick, or the potatoes are old. Cut large root vegetables into medium-sized pieces, and small ones can simply be cut in half.
Add potato slices to the stew. Add salt and pepper. Without closing the lid, wait until the potatoes are slightly fried on one side, turn it over and add water. Close the lid again and continue cooking. 40 minutes, or until the potato is slightly soft, it will boil.
Step 4: Serve the stewed potatoes with meat.
Serve the finished potatoes with meat, as they say, in the heat of the heat. You can season with a bunch of fresh herbs, add sour cream or garlic. Enjoy a full and simple meat dish.
Enjoy your meal!
- To taste, you can add tomato paste to this dish or just tomatoes, crushed in a blender.
- Bulgarian pepper and carrot are also good for vegetables.
- Instead of vegetable oil, you can use pork fat, but in this case the dish will turn out to be much fatter.
- If you want to make the dish less fat, cut fat from meat.